Sunday, February 6, 2011

Evan Update

For everyone who's curious how Evan is doing here's an update. Can you say teething? Evan has a good ridge of teeth trying to push through the gums on the top and bottom. Right now when I put a finger in his mouth to rub his gums I can feel grooves and ridges going all the way back to his molars. We have officially moved from a touch of colic, with a bunch of reflux to grumpy teething. Some days I wonder if he's going to cut every tooth in his head all at once. There's no rest for Mommy and Daddy, but I tell you what. All of the fussing, crying and crankiness make his smiles that much more winsome. Evan is making good use of his hands, and trying to grab a hold of everything - shirts, plastic chains, toys, and just this morning two handfuls of Mommy's hair.

For those in the greater Charlotte area Evan will be baptized February 13th during the 9:40 service. We found out just this past week February 13th is Boy Scout Sunday as well. I guess we all better be prepared because here comes Evan. Will he be fussy? Will he be good? I don't know, but it will be entertaining.

No comments: