Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tweak in Direction

My wife pointed out the reason she never reads my blog is because it is always something Biblical or religious or both. I am forced to concede she has a point. Then again I am in seminary. I do have projects and deadlines, and John Wesley sermons all running through my head so I guess some of that is to be expected. I could go on a Monday morning rant about all of the things I am struggling with in seminary. Sadly, I'd probably have more people reading this blog if I did. Suddenly there would be the drama of misery. This blog would follow the newspaper's example of "if it bleeds it leads." Okay. I took that quote from a movie, but it applies. Just look at the evening news. So what would it take to make this blog a bit more interesting? I think I need to do a better job of addressing my everyday life in seminary, as a husband, father, child of God. Wow just listing those out I think I got them out of order in terms of the priorities I hold to. I'll give it a try and see how things go.

No comments: