Monday, September 13, 2010

36 Weeks


I love my family and my in-laws so this is too good not to share. My lovely bride is now 36 weeks pregnant. Our baby is do a month from last Saturday, and we couldn't be more excited. Sunday we were roaming around BabiesRUs trying to wrap up a few last minute details, and we had this question about sleep sacks. So my wife texted her sister who has an 18 month old. Her sister told us they didn't really use one and they tell you in the hospital to just use a baby blanket to wrap the baby up like a burrito. I'm a guy. It's a great mental image. I got it. My brother-in-law does video editing for a living and sent us this video. The 18 month old in the video is anxious because my brother-in-law is using her baby doll to demonstrate how to wrap a baby like a burrito. This is great! I hope you enjoy.

...well...err... it took way too long to load into this blog, but you'll have to trust me when I say it's great. Maybe I'll try again later.

No comments: